I did my university studies at the universities of Marseilles and Nice.
- PhD (doctoral thesis) in clinical psychology & psychoanalysis, 2013 – University of Provence, Aix-Marseille
« Identity inside exile. Clinic with migrant subjects, the question of identity inside the psychoanalysis » .
Under the supervision of Mr. B. Jacobi (mention « great honour »).
Members of the jury : Mr. B. Jacobi, Mrs. M. Benhaïm, Mr. G. Pommier, Mr. M-.J. Sauret, Mr. O. Douville.
- Professional Master in clinical psychology & psychoanalysis, 2005 – University of Provence, Aix-Marseille
« Clinical intervention with the psychotic subject ».
Under the supervision of Mr. B. Jacobi.
- Inverstigation Master (DEA) in clinical psychology, 2001 – University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis
« A case of mystical delirium followed by an ethnopsychoanalytic opening ».
Under the supervision of Mrs. A. Juranville.
- Master’s degree of clinical psychology, 2000 – University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis
« Something in the eye, the gaze into schizophrenia ».
Under the supervision of Mr. J-M. Vives.
- Dual degree sociology-anthropology & psychology, 1996-2000 – University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis
I am registered as a psychologist in the national directory of health professionals in France (Adeli).
I am also registerd in the Colegio oficial de Psicología de Cataluña (Official College of Psychology of Catalonia).